Parent Internet Viewer
Strengthening communication between home and school
Gradebook Pinnacle Internet Viewer is an easy, online tool that enables parents and students to check grades and attendance from any location with an Internet connection. The system allows for a family login, which provides access to all students in the family, and an individual student login.
Login to the Pinnacle Internet Viewer here.
Review the Parent Guide/User Manual for helpful information on:
- Signing in
- Setting and changing your password
- Creating your profile
- Checking assignments, grades, and attendance
- Contacting your student's teacher
- Access is only granted if all outstanding fees and other obligations are met.
- User names and passwords remain the same from year to year.
- Posted grades may not reflect corrected assignments that have not yet been entered in the gradebook.
- Teachers may grade differently and record missing assignments in different ways. If you have any questions about grading for a course, please contact the teacher of that course.
- It takes time to enter grades into the grade books, particularly at the end of the quarter. We appreciate your patience during these high-volume periods.
For Internet Viewer support please contact PIVsupport@vbcsd.com. Please provide your contact information, student's name, and school.
Thank you for using Parent Internet Viewer! We hope you find this tool helpful.