Information for the 2022-2023 School Year:
We have had many discussions with the Board of Education and have also been able to evaluate what is needed in order for B.A.S.E. to be a financially self-sustained program. If the program meets the minimum requirements necessary to be self-sustained, our plan is to offer B.A.S.E. during the 2022-2023 school year with the following modifications:
- Registration – Early registration for the 2022-2023 school year will be required. The registration window will be from April 11, 2022 – April 29, 2022.
- It is important that you register during this time in order for the district to confirm if the minimum levels needed to continue the program have been met.
- Registration is considered complete once the $50 per child registration fee has been received.
Beginning Monday, April 11, 2022 we will begin accepting online registrations for the B.A.S.E. program through Friday, April 29, 2022. To complete the registration form, CLICK HERE.
- Availability – To determine whether each location will offer services at the times specified below, minimum enrollment must be met by the April 29, 2022 deadline. Students will no longer be bussed to other locations, so each location will need to meet minimum participation levels in order for the program to continue at that specific location.
- SMITH – Afternoon only 2:30pm - 6:00pm
- DEMMITT – Morning 6:30am - 9:00am and Afternoon 3:30pm - 6:00pm
- HELKE – Morning 6:30am - 9:00am and Afternoon 3:30pm - 6:00pm
- Fees – Weekly fees will be totaled and divided into 9 MONTHLY payments. Payments will be collected on the 15th of each month.
- DEMMITT & HELKE
- Morning: $70.00 per week
- Afternoon: $70.00 per week
- Afternoon Only: $75.00 per week
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. As always, thank you for your continued support!