2023-2024 Kindergarten and New to Vandalia-Butler Enrollment
2022-2023 Current Mid-Year Enrollment
Students entering Kindergarten MUST be 5 years old by August 1 of the school year for which they are being registered.
- Students MUST be residents of the Vandalia-Butler City School District.
- Online Enrollment does NOT include Preschool registration at this time.
- Students currently attending Vandalia, who have moved within the district, should contact the school building and then the Enrollment office by phone. Do NOT use this online enrollment link as they are already considered enrolled.
- Original certified birth certificate
- Proof of Residence (see below) **
- Copy of parent/guardian ID or driver’s license
- Immunization records
- Court-stamped custody documents (if applicable)
- IEP / ETR / 504 Plan / Gifted documents (if applicable)
**Proof of Residence:
- Own your home? Current property tax statement or bank escrow papers listing parent/guardian name and address. Property tax statements are available for download at Montgomery County Auditor: mcrealestate.org
- Rent your home? Current lease or rental agreement (with landlord name, address, contact #, and expiration date)
- Temporarily sharing a home? An Affidavit of Shared Residency must be completed. Additional documentation is required from the homeowner. A form is located on the Online Registration program.
After completion of the enrollment forms, you should get a call from the Enrollment Office. They will set up a time for you to bring in all documents and complete the enrollment process.
If at any time you have questions or concerns, please contact the Central Enrollment Office at 937-415-6410